ABA Math - Download and Installation
- Download the program installation file by clicking
You will then be asked to select a "mirror site" near you, after which the download will begin.
Remember where you save the file.
- From your Windows Explorer click on the file you just downloaded. This will start the installation process.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions.
You will be notified when the installation is complete.
- Look for the ABA Math shortcut on your desktop
(sorry, there's no fancy icon yet).
There should also be an entry for ABA Math in your Windows Start menu.
- Click on either of the above to start ABA Math.
To uninstall ABA Math:
- Click on the "Start" button of your Windows desktop (usually in the lower left corner).
- Click on "Settings", then "Control Panel" to bring up the Control Panel window.
- From the Control Panel window double-click on the "Add/Remove Programs" icon, which will bring up another window.
- In the "Add/Remove Programs" window click on the "ABA Math" line.
- When the "ABA Math" line is highlighted, click on "Change/Remove".
- You will then see a window asking if you want to remove ABA math. Click "OK".
- A confirmation window will appear. Click "OK".
- Close the "Add/Remove Programs" window and the Control Panel window.